Monday, April 21, 2008

Deja Vu



I was reading some blogs and I came across this new line by H&M called 'Tribute to Marimekko'. It sounds Japanese, but it's actually Finnish and then a light blub, (dim as it may be) went off in my head. About a year ago, I was so exhausted from being in Topshop for the first time, I HAD to sit down and drink an espresso. Topshop has a coffee shop on one of the 20 floors. So basically, I didn't want to get up and was staring at the same section of racks for 30 min. And I was staring at these crazy lurid print dresses that made my eyes trip out, (they look just like the dresses above), but then crazy turned into somewhat artsy, and somewhat artsy turned into somewhat innovative. I got up and debated for an extra 15 min. if I should buy one or not. I liked it, and liked the idea that it would probably come to US in a year. But then sense came back into me and decided against it. Damn it. .

Image H&M, Source iamfashion

1 comment:

Toniq said...

Light blub??? It is definitely dimmer than it should be.